Spend Your Time, Your Way
At SpiriTrust Lutheran®, The Village at Sprenkle Drive, you can live the life you love, and shed the responsibilities you don’t. No more mowing, shoveling or spending time in the kitchen (unless you want to). You even have the freedom to dine your way! Unlike many area communities, we have no mandatory meal plan.
The conveniences that make retirement living easy are right on campus, including a fitness center, café, beauty salon and chapel. Best of all, our community’s lively hub, the Glatfelter Center, has recently undergone an update and expansion. You’ll love the fresh, modern décor, brand-new restaurant that serves beer and wine, new coffee shop and expansive meeting space. For a window into life in our welcoming community, view our photo gallery.
No Chores. Many Choices.
Take a stroll on the walking trails; pop over to York to see a show; join friends for cards; take up a paintbrush; shoot a game of pool; sip a glass of wine in Rachel and Reuben’s, our new restaurant; tend to your own garden plot, or just enjoy a good book by the fireplace. It’s all part of Spirit360®, a program that fully integrates seven dimensions of wellness to encompass every aspect of life, supporting active aging and well-being so individuals can live as fully as possible.
Share. Learn. Do.
Our Life Plan Community offers many ways to enrich your life:
- Fitness and wellness: yoga/relaxation, chair fitness, exercise classes, water aerobics
- Monthly bus excursions: visits to historical and cultural landmarks, mystery trips, dinner theaters and shows
- Outreach: many volunteer opportunity roles, both on campus and out in the greater community
- Games: bridge, billiards, poker and more
- Performing and cultural arts: in-house entertainment by singers, comedians, entertainers and musicians; movie night; summer outdoor concerts
- Clubs and activities: books, golf, sewing, couponing, volunteering and more
- Dining groups and socials: bagels & brew, ladies chat mixer, men’s breakfast, breakfast club, dinner out group, seasonal socials and more
- Martin Memorial Library trip: a bi-weekly trip to check out favorite books
- YMCA: close by for easy pool access
- Spiritual opportunities: bible study, discussion groups, prayer groups, worship services, on-site chaplain
With so many things to do and discover, you’ll be inspired to get out and embrace retired life!